|App Name||Dictionary Diseases&Disorders: symptoms, treatment v2.2.21|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 11830 )|
Dictionary Diseases & Disorders is a medical dictionary that provides all information about symptoms, diseases and treatment.
Diseases are arranged alphabetically by their medical term and commonly known names. You can also search them by typing in the name of the disease. The app provides summaries of each disease, descriptions and information on how the condition manifest itself, together with signs and symptoms for early detection.
Diseases & Disorders dictionary – Medical App Features:
1. This dictionary works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases:
– risk factors;
– preparing for your appointment;
– tests and diagnosis;
– treatments and drugs;
– lifestyle and home remedies
3. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
4. Voice search.
5. Easy way to share with your friends.
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Disease Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
SERVICES DO NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE
The contents of the medicine book free, including text, graphics, images, links to third-party resources, and other material (“Content”), are for informational purposes only. The Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor. 24Hours does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information posted on the medicine book free. Reliance on any information provided on the medical apps, whether posted by 24Hours or other users of the Services, is solely at your own risk.
– Optimized application size;
– Fixed bugs;