|App Name||SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App v4.03.12|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 695 )|
S’moresUp provides parents with a customizable family management solution to stay organized, informed, and engaged with their family members and extended families.
You are signing up for a trial version of the app, giving you 45-days of unlimited access to all the app’s premium features. After your trial period, we move you to a Free, Standard plan that has selected Premium features access.
We charge you only when you subscribe to the Premium plan.
A quick message from the creator:
My name is Priya, and I am the co-creator of S’moresUp.
I am a single mother of a teenage daughter. S’moresUp was created as a simple home management system to bring consistency to my family. It brought significant changes to our home, and my friends started noticing the difference. I shared our solution with my friends and family, looking for ways to manage their family better. That how S’moresUp was born.
Three years after, we have more than 150K families using the app on a daily basis.
S’moresUp provides a set of tools that makes your family management better and smarter. We understand that parenting is personal, and we provide ways to customize the app based on your family’s needs.
We are in constant touch with our users and always talk to them to see how we can make the app better. So if you have any suggestions or question, please feel free to reach out to us ad email@example.com
Sometimes parenting is hard, but you don’t have to tackle it alone. Give S’moresUp a try, and you would never want to go back to the old ways.
Priya – S’moresUp
Below is the list of critical features of the app
* Everyone in the family has their profile created for independent access.
* Adults have administrative permission, and the profile pages for kids are different from adults.
* Family Campfire is the place for family members to stay connected.
* You can stay in touch with your family members through messages and posts. Send them a lovely picture from your workplace or use it as a way to set some ground rules at home.
* Stay connected with your friends and family safely and securely.
* Engage with other parents in the S’moresUp Community over anything parenting.
* An easy way to manage kids’ chores and allowances.
* Complete customization over the schedule of the chores.
* Customize chores based on your family’s need like approval, photo-proof, or locks after a specific time, and much more.
* You can create a chore that can be completed by an individual or collaborated with family members or compete with others or rotate automatically between members.
* An easy way to monitor the progress of chores
* Simple calendar designed from scratch with families in mind.
* A view for every member of the family
* Easy import of events from other calendars
– Monthly and annual plans available that unlock Premium features like Advanced Chore Scheduling, MoneyWise for Kids, Penalty Management, Auto Allocation of Chores, Reward Approval, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports
– Payment will be charged only if you subscribe to Premium Plan (45 days or 450 chores completed, whichever comes first)
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
The user may manage-Subscriptions, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– S’moresUp Terms of Service: https://www.smoresup.com/terms-of-use/
We listen to our users and update the app regularly to keep things running smoothly. This release contains minor changes to the family setup process.
Btw, S’moresUp is a tool for modern-day parents to stay organized, stay informed, and stay engaged with loved ones in a private family space.