If you have rooted Android phone and you are looking for File Manager app, look no further the Root Explorer APK is what you need to manage all files on your phone. Root Explorer app is used by millions of people. It has more features than you could have asked for. It allows you to root phone directories, your system folders, for which you need root permissions, has a text file editor and so much more.
However, this app will work only on rooted Android devices. Users with non-rooted phones can also download this app, but they won’t be able to access the system files. The Root Explorer APK works just about fine even on low-end Android devices, without slowing down or hanging the phone. With this app, you can also browse and search for files that are saved in the SD card of the phone. This article has every detail that you would need to know about the Root Explorer APK app.
Alternative File Manager App – MiXplorer
Download Root Explorer .APK v5.0.1 For Android – Latest Version
Root Explorer App Features
We claimed that the Root Explorer APK is the best File Manager app that you can have. But what are the features that it provides? Let’s have a look.
- With this app, you can manage or remove any kind of files of any extension that you want. Like mp3, rar, zip, apk etc.
- Using the Root Explorer app, users can easily send or share files via bluetooth or mail. The only effort that users have to take is to tap on the file name and tap on the share button after that.
- Through this app, you can view the basic details about any kind of file. You can also create a shortcut of any file on your phone on the home screen.
- Another great thing about this app is that it has a pre-installed music player and video player. That makes it easy for users to just find music videos or even watch movies online without having to depend on any third-party apps.
- This file manager, like most other file managers, lets you to move, copy, cut and paste files from one place to another in your phone.
- This app has an inbuilt text editor and it also lets you bookmark other files or folders.
- The Root Explorer APK has an inbuilt search option in the app. So you can search for specific files the documents just by entering its name using this search option.
- The Root Explorer APK also gives you the option of hiding and unhiding your files on your phone with just a few clicks. That just adds to the awesomeness of this app.
- This file manager app lets you function smoothly even when there are multiple tabs opened and you can use any tab at any point without any kind of interruption.
- The Root Explorer APK comes with lots of ads, but you can remove those ads using the Lucky Patcher app.
- If you need to extract certain files from a Zip file, you do not need a third-party app for that. The Root Explorer app will do that for you.
Must Read: GBWhatsApp APK
Download Root Explorer APK on your Android Device
You will find the Root Explorer app on the Google Play Store itself. But you also have the option of downloading the apk file and installing it on your phone. We will tell you how to do that.
- Download the Root Explorer .APK using the link here.
- If you have downloaded the apk app on your PC, transfer this file to your phone first.
- Since this is a third-party app that you are going to install on your phone, you have to go to Settings > Security and then enable your phone to download from unknown sources.
- Go back to the Download Manager now and find the downloaded apk app there. Tap on the app and click on the install button and follow the procedures till it is installed.
Recommended: Game Killer APK Download
You will find plenty of File Manager on the Play Store, but you have to know what benefits they are bringing to your phone. with so many features, no doubt users across the world love the Root Explorer app.